Sunday, April 26, 2009

REASON #13,625 FOR WHY YOU SHOULDN'T DO METH: (WARNING - VERY VERY GROSS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

......because doing meth can lead to you thinking disemboweling yourself is a *good* idea. Yeah, really kiddos!

Like this guy...

--click for larger image if you can stomach it.--

(Whazaa! Pun of the day! XD)


(NOTE: This is an actual graphic documentation of a true case. After becoming high on meth this gentleman started cutting himself open. He ended up surviving his injuries, but damn...just DAMN! If you've ever thought of doing meth, I hope this image is burned in all you whippersnappers' young minds!)

Meth is bad, mmmkay?.....thus sayeth the bitter old bitch.

2 comments:

Bad Cop said...

Meth is great if tooth retention isn't important to you. Lose weight and feel G R E A T!

pay per head said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles an i keep a nice post